Although very different to our hand crafted leather items, we’ve established a small range of hand crafted scentware in our scented lava stones.
Not everyone is comfortable with candles around the home, yet still desire beautiful scents that candles can bring. Some opt for scent diffusers but we’ve never been happy with how easy these are to spill and how once opened they can’t easily be stopped. For over a year we explored options for a candle alternative and after several trips back to the drawing board and months of experimentation and refinement, we finally developed our scented lava stones.
- Blood Orange and Violet
- Citrus Pear
- Coconut and Yuzu
- Gardenia and Rose
- Lemongrass and Ginger
- Magnolia and Sandalwood
- Persimmon and Ginger
- Pineapple and Coconut
- Pomegranate and Fig
- Vanilla and Sandalwood
- White Tea and Mandarin
Purchase your scented lava stones
Not all scents are currently in stock. We hope to have all scents available soon. You can purchase the scents we have available below. If you’d like to order more than one scent simply place more than one order and we will fulfil them together. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Persimmon and Ginger 300g
Pineapple and coconut300g
Magnolia and sandalwood 300g
Using your stones
- The scent is strongest when the stones are new, Pour them into a bowl and place in any room in your house.
- Stir the stones occasionally to help release the scent.
- To give your stones a boost you can microwave them for 20-30 seconds or place them in a sunny place indoors and the warmth will help release the scent.
- If you would like to change the scent or just turn it off for a while you can reseal the stones in the original zip lock pouch.
- As the scent starts to fade (typically 2-3 weeks) you can move them to a smaller room which will enclose the scent more.
Everyday we hear from our customers who have put their stones to interesting uses. Here are some recent suggestions:
- Pour some stones into the calico bag provided and place them in your car
- Place the calico bag of stones under your pillow for a subtle scent while you sleep
- Pour stones around your pot plants to give scent wherever your plants are located
- Make a minimalist centre piece by using lots of stones in a large open bowl
- Scatter the stones in your garden or courtyard for a subtle scent outdoors
- Pour the stones into a hot bath for a super scent boost and spa like experience
- Leave a large number of the stones on a flat tray or in an open bowl while away from your home for a welcoming scent when you return