Our main product line is of course our bespoke, restored bikes. Available bikes come and go and is often a factor of whether we can find suitable bikes to restore at the time. Even if our current options are sold out, feel free to reach out to us to discuss what you might be looking for and what we have in the works.
Remember, all our bikes include:
- Complete repainting that will last for years
- New consumables such as tyres, brake pads and control cables
- Updated components such as brakes and derailleurs or fully reconditioned vintage parts to work like new
- Handlebars and seats that look amazing but are configured for comfort
Each of our bikes come with 12 months maintenance and a life-time of support. Where possible we will deliver your bike by hand so we can fit and adjust it to you.
Our current restorations are sold out.
The following bikes are in our workshop ready for restoration:
- 1997 Norco Nitro cro-mo mountain bike
- KHS cro-mo fixie
- Ultima cro-mo road bike
- Schwinn cro-mo commuter bike
- Koga-Miyata style step through ladies bike
- Orange classic Italian road bike (sold)Columbus tubing steel, lugged frame road bike. This bike was built from a vintage Francesco Moser brought in from Italy. 53cm Price: $1750 (SOLD) Original parts restored Fully repainted frame & fork Campagnolo headset Campagnolo bottom bracket Campagnolo seat post bolt New parts Brooks B17 saddle Shimano Ultegra brake callipers Brake levers Shimano Tiagra rear…
- Navy Ladies Step-through Bike (sold)Stunning steel, lugged frame bike. This bike was restored based on a classic Ricardo frame, originally built and distributed in Adelaide. Price: $650 (SOLD) Original parts restored Fully repainted frame & fork Recovered saddle Chrome wheels & hubs Brake callipers Bottom bracket Suntour crankset Pedals 6 speed freewheel Shimano rear deraileur Chrome cable stops Seat…